CRYSTAL PEEL (Microdermabrasion) – A NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION & PORE TIGHTENING TREATMENT
Crystal Peel is a painless cosmetic treatment that is an alternative to chemical peels and dermabrasion. Also known as “Microdermabrasion”, this procedure blasts sterile Corundum Crystals onto the skin surface, so as to exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin.
WHAT IS THE CRYSTAL PEEL TREATMENT?
The Crystal Peel treatment is one of the most trusted gentle, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments available today. At Medilas Clinic, we’ve been performing Crystal Peel as a procedure that uses a directed stream of micro-crystals, combined with vacuum to rejuvenate the skin.
This procedure enables the dead cells to be abraded and then whisked away by vacuum suction. New skin growth is subsequently stimulated, leaving your skin smoother, brighter, firmer and with a course of treatments, blemish free.
This treatment is particularly recommended for people with thick oily, congested skin. After the treatment, the complexion will have more of a glow. For those with soft acne scars, multiple sessions will reduce the depth of scarring, producing a more even complexion.
- Gentle exfoliation for tired dull skin
- Congested skin with open pores and comedones
- Superficial pigmentation
- Stretch marks
- Sun damaged skin
- Acne Scar blending and improvement
- Ageing hands
- Skin blemishes from ingrown hair
- Blackheads, unclear complexion
- No pain, no downtime, no surgery
- Immediate visible results
- Brilliance and tonicity to a dull and stressed looking skin
- Increases micro circulation bringing nutrients to the skin
- Improves the appearance of imperfections
- Pore tightening quickly, makes your skin look brighter and smoother
HOW DOES CRYSTAL PEEL TREATMENT WORK?
Depending on the skin problems to be treated, the level of exfoliation can be adjusted so that the treatment is pleasant or tolerable.
- Step 1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Some skin conditions are not appropriate for Crystal Peel, so it’s a good idea to check with our doctor before undergoing the treatment).
- Step 2: During a Crystal Peel treatment, you will feel like a vacuum cleaner being run across your skin.
- Step 3: Follow doctor’s instructions.
BEFORE & AFTER