WHAT IS BIOFIBRE HAIR IMPLANT?
Biofibre Hair Implant is a safe, simple, effective aesthetic surgery procedure for male and female baldness solution or as hair thinning remedy, performed by exclusive Automatic Hair Implant Device and Implant Instruments produced by Medicap. The Automatic Hair Implant Device and Medicap instruments hooks the Biofibre Reversible knot and inserts the hair one by one under the local anaesthetized scalp without any pain or discomfort for the patient until the desired hair density is obtained.
• Aesthetically identical to natural hair, it is available in a range of 13 standard colours – additional colours upon request
• Available in lengths from 15cm to 45cm, straight, wavy and curly
• Can be washed and dried like natural hair
• Available in single fibres – BIOFIBRE – and triple fibres MHD ( Medicap High Density)
THE SUITABLE PATIENT FOR BIOFIBRE HAIR IMPLANT:
is in good health conditions and has a healthy scalp ;
does not test sensitive to the Biofibre hair sensitization implant test ;
has a proper scalp hygiene and proper after care ;
is aware that he / she shall undergo periodical small implants to replace lost hair to keep the aesthetic result obtained
• Natural aesthetic result
• No pain
• Ease and rapidity of execution
• Big quantity of hair in a very short time
• Safety for the patient
• Allows an active and sporting lifestyle immediately after implant
• Affordable price
HOW DOES BIOFIBRE HAIR IMPLANT WORK?
– Step 1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Small talk with MEDILAS doctors).
– Step 2: The doctor uses an adjustable implanter that ensures a safe and optimal duration of the aesthetic result because it allows the application of the Bofibre hair reversible knot always under the galea capitits, adapting itself to the different thicknesses of the implant areas. The Biofibre hair is inserted one by one under the local anaeathetized scalp without any pain or discomfort for the patient.
– Step 3: Follow doctor’s instructions after the treatment.
– The immediate post-implant treatment includes local and general antibiotics treatment for 5-6 days. Moreover, the patient is recommended to treat hair with care avoiding abrupt manoeuvres so as to prevent freshly implanted hair to move to the surface (complete adhesion of hair requires 20/30 days).
– After the implant of Biofibre hair, patients have to use suitable products, follow a proper hygiene and a proper after care as advised by the doctor who carried out the procedure.
– Further Implant Sessions if required, to cover baldness area and hide hair loss problem are performed after 3 – 4 weeks on the same area of the scalp and after 1-2 weeks on different area.
BEFORE & AFTER: