ULTRASOUND BODY-CONTOURING TREATMENT
Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise. Ultrasound body-contouring technology uses RF (Radio Frequency) & IR (Infra Red) to kill these fat cells. In the weeks to follow, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates dead cells. Ultrasound body-contouring results are long term, because treated fat cells are gone for good.
WHAT IS THE ULTRASOUND BODY-CONTOURING TREATMENT?
Non Invasive Ultrasound Body-Contouring Technology is the latest addition to three other technologies already used in medaesthetic body contouring treatments. The first two technologies are RF (Radio Frequency) and IR (Infra Red). Laser body contouring treatments only first appeared in 2010. During the last couple of years leading aesthetic medical device companies, especially two such manufacturers operating in Israel, carried out research into utilizing ultrasonic energy for reducing deposits of fat and adding ultrasonic body contouring to the arsenal of non invasive body sculpting treatments.
Basically, Ultrasonic body-contouring works by delivering across the skin surface ,via a hand held probe, low intensity waves of ultrasonic energy (sound waves at frequencies above that which can be detected by the human ear – roughly 20 Khz and up). These waves are directed at subcutaneous concentrations of fat. The ultrasonic waves cause fat cells to vibrate and break down into components which are then absorbed by the surrounding tissues. Once entering the blood stream the previously unmovable fat is carried to the liver and dealt with through normal metabolic function.
- Reducing skin laxity (looseness) to improve the appearance of excess or sagging skin. Common treatment zones include the abdomen, thighs, arms, and jowls.
- Tightening, or toning the skin
- Streamlining body contours
- Smoothing and firming the texture of the skin
- Boosting collagen production
- Reducing stubborn fat pockets
- No pain, no surgery, no downtime
- No anesthesia is necessary
HOW DOES ULTRASOUND BODY-CONTOURING WORK?
The treatment lasts around thirty minutes, no anesthesia is necessary, there is no recuperating time, patients can just walk out of the clinic once the treatment session is over and continue on with their daily routine. Studies show that results may be just as good, if not better, than those which may be achieved through intrusive cosmetic surgery.
- Step 1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Small talk with MEDILAS doctors).
- Step 2: At the beginning of the procedure, the doctor will use a hand-held probe with low intensity waves of ultrasonic energy (sound waves at frequencies above that which can be detected by the human ear – roughly 20 Khz and up) to apply on the surface of treated areas. These waves are directed at subcutaneous concentrations of fat. The ultrasonic waves cause fat cells to vibrate and break down into components which are then absorbed by the surrounding tissues.
- Step 3: Follow doctor’s instructions.
BEFORE & AFTER