NON-SURGICAL V_SHAPED & FACELIFT – THERMAGE PROCEDURE
As a part of the natural ageing process, facial tissue begins to lose its elasticity and can become loose or wrinkly. The soft tissue, the fascia (SMAS) supporting the soft tissue and connected ligaments lose their elasticity and begin to stretch. This drooping of the tissue and skin surrounding the cheeks tend to create a hollow look in front of the cheekbones, and can contribute to the appearance of wrinkles, deepened nasolabial lines, or the appearance of a double chin.
These signs usually start developing in one’s 30s and 40s. Depending on your skin condition and the extent of the ageing effect on your appearance, a Non-surgical facelift & V_shape – THERMAGE procedure should be required if you wish to achieve a smoother looking skin, a V_shaped chin and a more youthful look.
WHAT IS THERMAGE?
Thermage is one of the most effective treatments to help smooth and improve your aging skin for an overall younger looking appearance without surgery. The treatment delivers natural looking results with little to no downtime—on all skin types on and off the face, all in a single procedure.
Thermage procedures can effectively and safely treat fine lines and wrinkles on most body parts, including the face, neck, eyes, tummy, arms, hands, thighs and buttocks. Thermage can also smooth uneven, dimpled skin on the body and temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Moreover, Thermage procedure can stimulate the production process of new collagen from the inside of skin cells.
- A single treatment that delivers a fresher, tighter, youthful look, a V_shaped chin without surgery.
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe
- No downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your routine
- Real change you just can’t get from lotions and anti-aging creams
HOW DOES THERMAGE WORK?
- Step1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Small talk with MEDILAS doctors).
– Step 2: A quick cleanse off the face and a wipe down with pure alcohol. Next, a Marking grid is transferred to the face (much like your paper tattoo) with alcohol for shots accuracy. Then, apply topical local anesthetic gel before doing Thermage procedure.
– Step 3: Each patient will receive a unique Thermage device head that can only be used once and each device head contains 900 – 1200 shots. Each This is where a doctor will work out how many shots (like a maths fomula) are required to not only both sides of the face – chin – neck but also what is needed on marked points for that additional boost.
AFTER THERMAGE PROCEDURE:
– Keep moisturizing the skin.
– Makeup can be applied after treatment.
– Do not apply chemicals or topical medication (such as cosmetics for acne) on your face within 1-2 days after treatment.
– Do not use skin whitening products after treatment.
– Maintain daily skin-care, regularly moisturizing with appropriate products.
BEFORE and AFTER