If you are looking for a non-surgical treatment to tackle the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, deepened nasolabial lines, loose skin, drooping jowls, a heavy brow or a double chin; then a non-surgical facelift using the latest HIFU ultrasound technology could be the perfect treatment for you.
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL HIFU FACELIFT TREATMENT?
HIFU stands for High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, it is clinically proven technology for lifting and tightening the face, neck and décolletage.
HIFU treatment uses Ultrasound to target the deep structural layers of the skin. This stimulates the body’s natural healing response and kick starts the formation of new collagen and elastin. Helping to reduce the signs of aging, for a fresher, younger appearance.
WHAT PARTS OF THE BODY DOES HIFU TREAT?
At Medilas Clinic, HIFU treatment can be effective for tightening, lifting and toning loose skin on the face, neck and décolletage, in particular for:
• Lifting and tightening the jowls
• Mid-face contouring
• Nose to mouth line reduction
• Tightening the neck and jaw line
• Reduce the appearance of hooded eye lids
• One or two treatments to achieve desired results
• Long lasting results between 12 – 18 months
• Quick treatment times between 30 – 90 minutes
• Comfortable procedure with no recovery time
• No anesthetic, no needles, no incisions
• Can prolong the results of cosmetic surgery
• Can be combined with other treatments such as micro needling, fillers and toxins
• More affordable than surgery
HOW DOES HIFU WORK?
– Step 1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Small talk with MEDILAS doctors).
– Step 2:
During a HIFU facelift treatment, the doctor delivers ultrasound energy with precision, deep into the structural layers of the skin. The heat energy is delivered at temperatures between 65c and 70c, targeting the different layers of the skin including the SMAS, deep dermis and epidermis.
This precision targeting is unique to HIFU treatments. Other non-surgical skin tightening treatments are unable to target the specific tissues in this way. No other technology can target the SMAS layer.
The SMAS layer (Superficial muscular aponeurotic system) is a deep layer of thin connective tissue that supports the skin. This layer is tightened during a surgical face lift procedure. Only with HIFU can this layer be targeted non-surgically.
As the sound waves bypass the surface of the skin, they rapidly heat the dermal and sub-dermal tissue, causing a low-level injury to the tissue.
In the process of ‘healing’ itself, the tissue stimulates the production and organisation of collagen fibres, which in turn leads to the long term tightening and lifting of the skin in the treated area.
The creation of new collagen is a key part of helping the skin to maintain its youthful appearance.
– Step 3: Follow doctor’s instructions.
BEFORE & AFTER: