COLLAGEN THREAD LIFT TREATMENT
The thread lifting treatment uses the threads that have been used in operations for at least 30 years, particularly, in cardiac surgery. So they’re not new to the medical world, but what is new is the use of these threads for cosmetic uses and medical aesthetics. The thread lifting treatment was developed in Korea as well as in Europe and it is very popular there now.
WHAT IS COLLAGEN THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
Thread lifting uses a series of microfilaments positioned at specific areas of the face to lift the eye brows, lift sagging skin over the cheeks, reduce nasolabial and marionette lines, define the jawline, wrinkles under the neck, reducing the roundness of the face and reduce double chins.
Strategic placement of the filament just underneath the skin in the direction of youthful vectors also help stimulate collagen and firm the skin.
At Medilas Clinic, we use Collagen threads depending on the area of concern. There are two main functions of the Collagen thread lifting treatment:
1. A lifting action for immediate yet discreet results. This will improve over a period of 2-6 months as new collagen grows, giving further lift and tightening to the skin.
2. A rejuvenating action for gradual and natural results: re-absorption of the filament component helps skin boost its natural collagen, thus further redefining the features being treated.
The effects last between 15-18months (some people have reported lasting up to 3 years). This of course will vary depending on your age at the time of treatment, the quality of the skin, degree of sagging and the number of threads used.
The threads with multidimensional structure is designed with unique chains, super-nano size, not only lift face, eliminate wrinkles but also support skin regeneration following the natural mechanism of body.
• Designed to be less invasive, it can reduce sagging around the cheeks, jawline, and neck more quickly and with less risk than the conventional approach.
• Skin Rejuvenation: Stimulate new collagen formation which in turn plumps up the skin, tightening the skin
• The results are immediately visible and continue to improve in the next 2 months as collagen remodeling takes effect
• Non-invasive, no pain, no downtime
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– Step 1: A thorough consultation to evaluate if this is the right treatment for you (Small talk with MEDILAS doctors).
– Step 2: Cleanse off the face and apply the local anaesthetic cream on your face for 15 minutes before doing the treatment. After that, doctor will mark a patient out with two threads for the slower face, stretch the skin and it lifts everything up. Then, start inserting the threads. Next, doctor will make a little hole on your face (near the ear) so that the thread could go through inside of that little hole. Gradually milk the thread down the skin, and take it to the aging area. And then, gradually withdraw this At that time, the thread is in, and it’s engaged, it’s pulling the side of the corner of wrinkle lines, aging areas on your face.
– Step 3: Take doctor’s advice.
- Apply ice on your face on the first 2 days after the treatment
- Follow doctor’s instructions.
BEFORE & AFTER